Tuesday, June 3, 2008

IN latest news

»»?«

Age 15, female, 5'4"
And I realize,
I don't wanna love you anymore
It hurts to much to feel the way I feel
I rather go on, pretending its not real
Its too much to see you let go
For you to think what you thinkand never really know...
The way my heart is beating
beating and for you
You can't see the things you do
So Im writing you off
This time for good
Saying the things they said I should
A long time ago
Although I was blind
It'll hurt for a while
but i'll heal in time
Cuz it doesnt change my heartbeating in synch with your breathing
And you feeling tired
while heart is bleeding
Things you never know,and I don't want you to see
The only thing i ever wanted was for you to want me
And I'm if im still not it
I don't care anymore
You've bruised whats left of my pride
And my thoughts you've tore....
Age 15, female, 5 foot 4
You've done too much damage so
I can't keep you anymore



SUBMITT <------

No comments: